The following is ticket purchasing information for the Grand Rapids Comic-Con, which will be held on November 9-11, at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Please note that the prices listed will be good until Thursday, November 8, at 5:00 pm. Ticket prices will raise to a higher at-door rate at 5:01 pm on November 8, so make sure to have your tickets purchased before then.
Prices In Advance
Kids 5-12 $7/day or $15/weekend
DeVos Place Box Office
Tickets are now available at the DeVos Place box office and DeVos Place events. The DeVos Place box office is located inside the DeVos Place at 303 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, in the main lobby. Hours are 10 am until 6 pm Monday through Friday. There are no service fees if you pick your tickets up at the DeVos Place box office!
All tickets can be ordered through TicketMaster. You may order your tickets by calling 800-745-3000 or by using the links below.
Three Day Tickets
Includes admission for all three days for an adult 13 and over at the Grand Rapids Comic-Con at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on November 9-11. Includes a limited edition lanyard (you will receive when checking in on November 9) that will only be available for 3-day pass owners.
$55 adults 13 and over, $15 for children 5-12, children under 5 are always free!
You can get your three day passes here. When opening the link you will see a small ticket toward the top; click on that and all the three-day options available will pop up.
Includes admission for Friday, November 9, at the Grand Rapids Comic-Con at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
$20 adults 13 and over, $7 for children 5-12, children under 5 are always free!
You can get your Friday passes here.
Includes admission for Saturday, November 10, at the Grand Rapids Comic-Con at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan
$30 adults 13 and over, $7 for children 5-12, children under 5 are always free!
You can get your Saturday passes here.
Includes admission for Sunday, November 11, at the Grand Rapids Comic-Con at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
$25 adults 13 and over, $7 for children 5-12, children under 5 are always free!
You can get your Sunday passes here.
***Sold Out*** VIP Package ***Sold Out***
By purchasing a Grand Rapids Comic-Con VIP Badge at $159 you will get the following special privileges at the convention in addition to regular access:
- A three-day pass to the Grand Rapids Comic-Con.
- 30 minute early access to the Exhibit Hall on Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Priority seating at all main stage events and the ability go to the front of the line for other panel rooms prior to the doors opening for that panel.
- The ability to cut to the front of the line for all autograph sessions.
- Exclusive access to a VIP after-party on Saturday night.
- A free convention T-Shirt of the choosing of the Grand Rapids Comic-Con in your size.
- Two Grand Rapids Comic-Con stickers.
- One Grand Rapids Comic-Con 2018 button.
- Prints of both the front and back cover of the 2018 program, bagged and boarded.
- Special VIP badge design and tote bag.
- Only 125 of these badges will be available.
The Atrium At Uccello’s, 125 Ottawa Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
7:30 to 9:30 pm
Saturday, November 10
Pizza and pasta buffet
A cash bar is available
DJ Ace Marasigan will be spinning the tunes
Come into the main lobby at the DeVos Place. There will be a couple kiosks marked “VIP/Press” in the very front by the main doors. You will be able to check in at that location. We will have a spreadsheet of all people who have bought VIP tickets, but just to be safe make sure to bring your original TicketMaster receipt.