The Grand Rapids Comic-Con is hosted in the heart of West Michigan, one of the most vibrant and economically sound communities in the Midwest. Combined with one of the most prosperous art scenes in the United States, it is no wonder that US News and World Report listed Grand Rapids as one of the top twenty cities to live in the United States. The Summer Bash show at the DeltaPlex Arena in 2021 had an attendance of 11,000 over 3 days! We expect growth in 2022. The November show in 2021 at DeVos Place had an attendance of 26,000.
Vending Hall hours:
- Friday – November 11: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday – November 12: 9:30 (VIP)/10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday – November 13: 9:30 (VIP)/10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We are accepting vendor applications for the November 11-13, 2022 Grand Rapids Comic Con at DeVos Place. Corner booths are sold out! See below for application. Maps are below. Please save and email pdf application to email@example.com, a PayPal invoice will be sent upon acceptance of your application. Booths will not be confirmed until payment in full is received!
Vendor Application for the November 12 – 14, 2021 at DeVos Place is here Corner booths are sold out! Save and email application to Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org Map of available booths (numbered in red) is below.
November 2022 DeVos Place Map Available booths are numbered in Red. Corner booths are sold out! (updated 5-26-2022)
Sponsoring A Celebrity Guest
We do welcome vendors who wish to bring in a Hollywood, YouTube, literary, or comic book guest to sign in their booth. We do appreciate it! However, we do have some rules in regards to having a guest in your vending space at the Grand rapids Comic-Con:
- Any Hollywood, comic book, literary, or YouTube guest making a personal appearance in a vending booth must be approved by the Grand Rapids Comic-Con’s management at least 60 days in advance.
- The Grand Rapids Comic-Con does have the right of refusal for any celebrity appearance for any reason whatsoever.
- “Guest” is defined as any personality signing autographs or distributing materials, whether for free or for a fee, related to their own personal career.
If you want to sponsor a celebrity appearance please contact Rosie Bono at email@example.com and discuss who you would like to bring to the Grand Rapids Comic-Con.