The Grand Rapids Comic-Con is currently looking for a select group of photographers to document the show through shooting pictures before and during the event on November 21-23, 2014, at the DeltaPlex Arena and Convention Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are looking for three photographers who will shoot the show in the following manner:
1. Fan Photographer: Shoots pictures of cosplayers, celebrities signing autographs, artists interacting with fans, family group shots, and some event shots. Will also shoot one or two after-hours parties. Job description including payment, hours, and equipment requirements here.
2. Show Photographer: Shoot pictures of Thursday set-up, gaming room, check-in, lines, and all seminar rooms. Will also shoot one or two after-hours parties. Job description including payment, hours, and equipment requirements here.
3. Group Photography: Shoot group cosplay pictures and celebrity photoshoots. Must also provide lighting equipment and the ability to print 8×10 photographs onsite. Job description including payment, hours, and equipment requirements here. Note: this position may already be filled.
You may apply to be a photographer for the Grand Rapids Comic-Con by sending an email to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Contact information including name, address, phone number, and email address
- A link to your professional website
- A link to your professional portfolio
- A list of your camera equipment including lenses
- Please list in the subject line which position you are applying for; you may apply for more than one position but each one will require a separate application.
Deadline: August 31, 2014. Decisions will be announced to everybody on or before September 15, 2014.